Transportation & Mobility
A safe, reliable, accessible transportation network makes London better.
Good mobility empowers our economy and enables us Londoners to enjoy life.
Unfortunately, London’s transportation network is broken.
No matter what mode of transportation we use, it’s either too expensive, too time-consuming, or too dangerous.
We need to invest in a high-quality, common-sense transportation network that respects ALL forms of transportation.
We do not need the high-risk Shift BRT plan that we can’t afford.
As Mayor of London, I will not support Shift BRT.
My plan improves mobility options for every Londoner across all modes of transportation.
My mobility plan will unify our city behind a more affordable and secure transportation solution.
My mobility plan will:
- Fix our roads and synchronize our traffic lights,
- Either re-route the CP rail line or build under/overpasses at key intersections,
- Build protected bicycle lanes and upgrade pedestrian cross-walks,
- Expand transit priority and express buses,
- Improve transit coverage throughout London,
- Expand air travel options to major North American centers,
- Prepare London for the future of transportation, including autonomous vehicles.
My mobility plan will help attract investment, encourage intensification, improve safety and accessibility, and alleviate traffic congestion.